St Joseph's School
St Joseph's Primary School was established in 1953. The first teachers were the Sisters of St Joseph.
Initial enrolment of the school was 75 pupils. The Sisters of St Joseph withdrew at the end of 1979. Extensions to the school buildings were officially opened in 1972.
Further major redevelopment took place during 2003/4 with a new classroom block and extensive renewal/renovation of classrooms and grounds. The completed project was blessed and opened by Cardinal George Pell on 2 September 2004.
St Joseph's School is a Parish Primary School which is an integral part of the local Catholic Community. We promote values and attitudes which will enhance the growth and development of the Parish Community which includes the school.
St Joseph's School is a part of the Sydney Archdiocesan System of Catholic Schools and is accountable to the Government for provision of regular and efficient programs for the students. General governance is delegated to the Catholic Education Office, Sydney.
To visit the school's website, please click here...